The Week: People news - Hutson promoted at BBC
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 August 2008 12:00AM
Simon Hutson has been promoted to the new role of vice-president digital media and DVD for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at BBC Worldwide.
In his new role, he will be responsible for developing a long-term strategy to maximise the appeal of BBC content across EMEA, leading digital distribution activity using local platforms in each territory, and working closely with BBC Worldwide's director of digital, Simon Danker, on international digital deals. Hutson was previously BBC Worldwide's head of publishing for emerging territories in EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Graphic Designer Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £28,000, South West London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset