The Week: People news - Hutson promoted at BBC
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 August 2008 12:00AM
Simon Hutson has been promoted to the new role of vice-president digital media and DVD for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at BBC Worldwide.
In his new role, he will be responsible for developing a long-term strategy to maximise the appeal of BBC content across EMEA, leading digital distribution activity using local platforms in each territory, and working closely with BBC Worldwide's director of digital, Simon Danker, on international digital deals. Hutson was previously BBC Worldwide's head of publishing for emerging territories in EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart