The Week: People news - Hutson promoted at BBC
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 August 2008 12:00AM
Simon Hutson has been promoted to the new role of vice-president digital media and DVD for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at BBC Worldwide.
In his new role, he will be responsible for developing a long-term strategy to maximise the appeal of BBC content across EMEA, leading digital distribution activity using local platforms in each territory, and working closely with BBC Worldwide's director of digital, Simon Danker, on international digital deals. Hutson was previously BBC Worldwide's head of publishing for emerging territories in EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Marketing Manager / In-House Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in Southampton, Hampshire (SO14) - commutable from Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Salisbury
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare