The Week: People news - Hutson promoted at BBC
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 August 2008 12:00AM
Simon Hutson has been promoted to the new role of vice-president digital media and DVD for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at BBC Worldwide.
In his new role, he will be responsible for developing a long-term strategy to maximise the appeal of BBC content across EMEA, leading digital distribution activity using local platforms in each territory, and working closely with BBC Worldwide's director of digital, Simon Danker, on international digital deals. Hutson was previously BBC Worldwide's head of publishing for emerging territories in EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds