ZenithOptimedia India promotes Chandra to MD, West and South
By Campaign India Team, Campaign India, Tuesday, 12 August 2008 10:00AM
MUMBAI - ZenithOptimedia India has promoted Pavan Chandra to the level of managing director West and South.
Chandra will also continue in his present role of the chief strategy officer. He takes over from Rabe Iyer who has moved on to join Reliance.
Chandra started his advertising career in 1990 with HTA and has worked with agencies like JWT, O&M and Lintas before joining the ZenithOptimedia group.
He has also worked across the APAC markets, like Singapore and Taiwan. He has been with ZenithOptimedia since 2004 and has been involved in handling clients like HP, Nokia, Nestle and Hyundai amongst others. In 2006 he became in-charge of the Strategic Resources Group.
For more on this story please visit Campaign India.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account