The Week: Advertising news - Virgin seeks deal with Bolt
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 August 2008 12:00AM
Virgin Media has approached Usain Bolt, the Olympic 100 metre and 200 metre champion, to be the face of its superfast broadband service.
The company, which claims that its 50 megabyte broadband product will be twice as fast as its rivals, is considering calling the product Boltband. Bolt broke the world record for both events at the Beijing Olympics and has hinted that he may also move into the 400 metres discipline in time for the 2012 Olympics in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London