The Week: Advertising news - Virgin seeks deal with Bolt
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 August 2008 12:00AM
Virgin Media has approached Usain Bolt, the Olympic 100 metre and 200 metre champion, to be the face of its superfast broadband service.
The company, which claims that its 50 megabyte broadband product will be twice as fast as its rivals, is considering calling the product Boltband. Bolt broke the world record for both events at the Beijing Olympics and has hinted that he may also move into the 400 metres discipline in time for the 2012 Olympics in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Information Security Analyst BIS Recruit up to £35,000 Bupa, Share Options, Free Beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account