The Week: People news - Loosemore takes C4 post
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 August 2008 12:00AM
Channel 4 has hired Tom Loosemore, Ofcom's senior advisor for digital media, to head its £50 million public-service digital media fund.
The Four Innovation for the Public Fund has been set up by the broadcaster to invest in digital content projects in the UK. Loosemore joins Channel 4 in October and will report to Jon Gisby, the director of new media and technology. Before joining Ofcom in June 2007, Loosemore was the Web 2.0 project director at the BBC, which he joined in 2001 as the head of broadband.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 + bens, London
- Junior Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Social Analyst for a Great Agency Lipton Fleming £55000.00 per annum + Flexible depending on experience, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film