The World: Shanghai - WPP takes minority stake in an in-game ad agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 August 2008 12:00AM
WPP has taken a minority stake in the Chinese in-game advertising agency InGame Ad Interactive Technology, as part of its strategy to move into emerging sectors.
As part of the deal, the holding company will own 12.82 per cent in the Shanghai-based agency's parent company, IGA.
InGame Ad sells advertising on a portfolio of online and mobile games. The global in-game advertising market is expected to grow to $971.3 million in expenditure, including fixed product placement, static ads and dynamic ads, by 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London