Survey reveals salary increases for marketers
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 August 2008 02:30PM
LONDON - A survey of marketing professionals has revealed wildly varying salaries for the same jobs.
The survey, carried out by consultant Croner Reward, shows the average increase in pay for marketing workers was 3.3 per cent over last year.
It predicted a rise of 3.5 per cent over the next 12 months.
The survey also showed an increasing gender pay gap in the profession, with an 18 per cent differential at director level.
It also identified regional differences, with a middle-ranking marketing manager being paid £34,000 in London, compared to £31,500 in the North East.
According to the report, 38 per cent of directors received a bonus, averaging £13,750, or 18 per cent of basic pay.
Pay by rank table, compiled by Croner Reward:
|Head of Function||55,000|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London