Survey reveals salary increases for marketers
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 August 2008 02:30PM
LONDON - A survey of marketing professionals has revealed wildly varying salaries for the same jobs.
The survey, carried out by consultant Croner Reward, shows the average increase in pay for marketing workers was 3.3 per cent over last year.
It predicted a rise of 3.5 per cent over the next 12 months.
The survey also showed an increasing gender pay gap in the profession, with an 18 per cent differential at director level.
It also identified regional differences, with a middle-ranking marketing manager being paid £34,000 in London, compared to £31,500 in the North East.
According to the report, 38 per cent of directors received a bonus, averaging £13,750, or 18 per cent of basic pay.
Pay by rank table, compiled by Croner Reward:
|Head of Function||55,000|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £40000 - £45000 Per Annum Car Allowance and Exceptional Bonus, Midlands
- Creative Producer Nu Creative Talent £0.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing and Content Executive, Charity, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director Dahling Ltd £45K + benefits, East Central London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD