Survey reveals salary increases for marketers
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 August 2008 02:30PM
LONDON - A survey of marketing professionals has revealed wildly varying salaries for the same jobs.
The survey, carried out by consultant Croner Reward, shows the average increase in pay for marketing workers was 3.3 per cent over last year.
It predicted a rise of 3.5 per cent over the next 12 months.
The survey also showed an increasing gender pay gap in the profession, with an 18 per cent differential at director level.
It also identified regional differences, with a middle-ranking marketing manager being paid £34,000 in London, compared to £31,500 in the North East.
According to the report, 38 per cent of directors received a bonus, averaging £13,750, or 18 per cent of basic pay.
Pay by rank table, compiled by Croner Reward:
|Head of Function||55,000|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Producer Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account