The World: London - WPP sets up offshore digital production arm
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 12:00AM
WPP Group is launching an offshore digital production arm to help build web properties for its agencies.
The offshoot, which has about 700 employees in Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and South Africa, will help build website wireframes and resize banner ads in cheaper labour markets.
Neal Prescott, the global head of technology enablement at Digitas, will oversee the venture, which is to be called Deliver.
Publicis Groupe set up a similar operation for its agencies, called Prodigious Worldwide, in May 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard