The World: Hamburg - TBWA\Germany scoops global Merck briefs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 12:00AM
The global pharmaceutical and chemical company Merck has appointed TBWA\Germany to handle three of its consumer healthcare brands.
TBWA will be handling global communications for the Nasivin, Femibon and Flexagil brands, after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. The first campaigns are due to be released in 2009.
Petra Meyer, the vice-president of strategic marketing at Merck, said: "We're delighted to be partnering with a team that thinks differently and can demonstrate a terrific track record in developing international brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- European Marketing Communications Manager Ninesharp £35 - £40 per hour, North West England
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £130 - £150 per day, Egham
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Egham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office