The World: Hamburg - TBWA\Germany scoops global Merck briefs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 12:00AM
The global pharmaceutical and chemical company Merck has appointed TBWA\Germany to handle three of its consumer healthcare brands.
TBWA will be handling global communications for the Nasivin, Femibon and Flexagil brands, after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. The first campaigns are due to be released in 2009.
Petra Meyer, the vice-president of strategic marketing at Merck, said: "We're delighted to be partnering with a team that thinks differently and can demonstrate a terrific track record in developing international brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £70000 per annum, Birmingham
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad