The World: Hamburg - TBWA\Germany scoops global Merck briefs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 12:00AM
The global pharmaceutical and chemical company Merck has appointed TBWA\Germany to handle three of its consumer healthcare brands.
TBWA will be handling global communications for the Nasivin, Femibon and Flexagil brands, after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. The first campaigns are due to be released in 2009.
Petra Meyer, the vice-president of strategic marketing at Merck, said: "We're delighted to be partnering with a team that thinks differently and can demonstrate a terrific track record in developing international brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands