The World: Hamburg - TBWA\Germany scoops global Merck briefs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 12:00AM
The global pharmaceutical and chemical company Merck has appointed TBWA\Germany to handle three of its consumer healthcare brands.
TBWA will be handling global communications for the Nasivin, Femibon and Flexagil brands, after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies. The first campaigns are due to be released in 2009.
Petra Meyer, the vice-president of strategic marketing at Merck, said: "We're delighted to be partnering with a team that thinks differently and can demonstrate a terrific track record in developing international brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Director - Doha, Qatar (Tax free salary) MCG Associates Tax Free Salary, Doha, Qatar
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Outstanding FMCG Marketing Manager GoodEgg Digital £70k + Terrific benefits, M4 Corridor/Slough, Berks
- Social Media Coordinator- Freelance Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement