Wally Olins to start design firm Saffron in India
By Bindu Nair Maitra, Campaign India, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 12:00PM
NEW DELHI - Wally Olins, regarded as one of the foremost practitioners of modern brand design and identity, is bringing his design shop Saffron to India.
The Mumbai operations of the design firm will have two Indian partners, namely veteran ad man Bobby Sista who will operate as president of the Mumbai location and Rajesh Kejriwal. The agency is currently looking at hiring a business head for the company as well as a creative head and a design team.
They already have a client management team in place.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign India, Olins revealed that Saffron's India business is already at work, with two clients on board, namely Apollo tyres and Bajaj.
For more on this story please visit the Campaign India website.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K, London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London