Wally Olins to start design firm Saffron in India
By Bindu Nair Maitra, Campaign India, Tuesday, 02 September 2008 12:00PM
NEW DELHI - Wally Olins, regarded as one of the foremost practitioners of modern brand design and identity, is bringing his design shop Saffron to India.
The Mumbai operations of the design firm will have two Indian partners, namely veteran ad man Bobby Sista who will operate as president of the Mumbai location and Rajesh Kejriwal. The agency is currently looking at hiring a business head for the company as well as a creative head and a design team.
They already have a client management team in place.
Speaking exclusively to Campaign India, Olins revealed that Saffron's India business is already at work, with two clients on board, namely Apollo tyres and Bajaj.
For more on this story please visit the Campaign India website.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London