Puppet stars in Chupa Chups ad by BBH Asia Pacific
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 10:45AM
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific has released the first instalment in a humorous global campaign for lollipop company Chupa Chups.
The ‘Life Less Serious' campaign features Chuck, an unflappable puppet, who stays calm while facing stressful situations.
The first ad, ‘personal trainer', sees Chuck remaining passive whilst being pressured by an over-zealous personal trainer.
Eugenie Yeo, account director at BBH Asia Pacific, said: "Chuck and the attitude he personifies is something we can all relate to."
The ads were shot in Toronto, Canada, and were directed by the Perlorian Brothers.
BBH Asia pacific won the global Chupa Chups account in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £25000 per annum, London
- Senior UK Category Manager McCormick Ltd Haddenham, Buckinghamshire , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Brand Manager McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire