Puppet stars in Chupa Chups ad by BBH Asia Pacific
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 10:45AM
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific has released the first instalment in a humorous global campaign for lollipop company Chupa Chups.
The ‘Life Less Serious' campaign features Chuck, an unflappable puppet, who stays calm while facing stressful situations.
The first ad, ‘personal trainer', sees Chuck remaining passive whilst being pressured by an over-zealous personal trainer.
Eugenie Yeo, account director at BBH Asia Pacific, said: "Chuck and the attitude he personifies is something we can all relate to."
The ads were shot in Toronto, Canada, and were directed by the Perlorian Brothers.
BBH Asia pacific won the global Chupa Chups account in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers