Puppet stars in Chupa Chups ad by BBH Asia Pacific
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 September 2008 10:45AM
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific has released the first instalment in a humorous global campaign for lollipop company Chupa Chups.
The ‘Life Less Serious' campaign features Chuck, an unflappable puppet, who stays calm while facing stressful situations.
The first ad, ‘personal trainer', sees Chuck remaining passive whilst being pressured by an over-zealous personal trainer.
Eugenie Yeo, account director at BBH Asia Pacific, said: "Chuck and the attitude he personifies is something we can all relate to."
The ads were shot in Toronto, Canada, and were directed by the Perlorian Brothers.
BBH Asia pacific won the global Chupa Chups account in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films