AdEaters showcase to screen in London
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 08 September 2008 12:05PM
LONDON - An internationally acclaimed advertising and entertainment show celebrating some of the finest television and cinema advertising from around the world is to be screened in London next month.
The film, called Night of the AdEaters, showcases more than 350 ads from a host of countries, including Russia, China and the United Kingdom.
The UK screening, which was organised by the IPA, hopes to attract advertising professionals as well as arts and culture enthusiasts.
Labelled as an "advertainment phenomenon", the show originated in France in 1981, and now has shows in more than 150 cities across 52 countries.
A recent screening in Poland attracted almost 7,000 people.
To promote the event, which takes place at London's Bloomsbury Theatre, Euro RSCG London has created an advertising campaign, which plays on the concept of "ad eating".
The ads, which break this week, depict the Duracell bunny on dental floss, a drumming gorilla on a toothpick, coloured balls in a toothbrush and Flat Eric on a dental probe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer - Integrated agency - London Network Career Consultants £200 - £280 per day, London
- Affiliate Account Manager - German Betting Appointments £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency