Brazilian art director joins Work Club
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 September 2008 02:55PM
LONDON - Work Club has hired Brazilian art director Rodrigo Lebrun.
Over the past eight years, Lebrun has worked at W/Brasil, DM9DDB, Age and Ogilvy in South America.
During this time, he has art directed campaigns for Coca Cola, BMW, Reebok and Honda.
Lebrun will join the agency on Monday (15 September).
Andy Sandoz, Work Club’s creative director, said: "Rodrigo’s addition increases our cultural diversity and further strengthens our ideas.
"He’s disappointing at football though."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London