Brazilian art director joins Work Club
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 September 2008 02:55PM
LONDON - Work Club has hired Brazilian art director Rodrigo Lebrun.
Over the past eight years, Lebrun has worked at W/Brasil, DM9DDB, Age and Ogilvy in South America.
During this time, he has art directed campaigns for Coca Cola, BMW, Reebok and Honda.
Lebrun will join the agency on Monday (15 September).
Andy Sandoz, Work Club’s creative director, said: "Rodrigo’s addition increases our cultural diversity and further strengthens our ideas.
"He’s disappointing at football though."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%