Brazilian art director joins Work Club
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 September 2008 02:55PM
LONDON - Work Club has hired Brazilian art director Rodrigo Lebrun.
Over the past eight years, Lebrun has worked at W/Brasil, DM9DDB, Age and Ogilvy in South America.
During this time, he has art directed campaigns for Coca Cola, BMW, Reebok and Honda.
Lebrun will join the agency on Monday (15 September).
Andy Sandoz, Work Club’s creative director, said: "Rodrigo’s addition increases our cultural diversity and further strengthens our ideas.
"He’s disappointing at football though."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Mobile & Apps Manager Stopgap Competitive Day Rate, South East England
- Online Content Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, South East England
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel