Leo Burnett scoops LSC apprentice task
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 September 2008 05:50AM
LONDON - Leo Burnett has been handed a brief from the Learning and Skills Council to relaunch the Government's apprenticeship scheme.
The agency, which already handles advertising for the main LSC account, picked up the business without a pitch.
The scheme's relaunch comes as the Government continues to invest in equipping people with skills and training in a bid to hit its target of ensuring that the British workforce becomes globally competitive by 2010.
The through-the-line campaign will promote apprenticeships as being a viable career choice, as the Government attempts to plug gaps in the manual skills industries.
The incumbent on the account was Chick Smith Trott, which picked up the work after a pitch against DDB in 2003.
The apprenticeships initiative has recently been brought under the banner of the LSC, and all work will come under the government body's campaign strapline: "Our future. It's in your hands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London