Leo Burnett scoops LSC apprentice task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 September 2008 12:00AM
Leo Burnett has been handed a brief from the Learning and Skills Council to relaunch the Government's apprenticeship scheme.
The agency, which already handles advertising for the main LSC account, picked up the business without a pitch.
The scheme's relaunch comes as the Government continues to invest in equipping people with skills and training in a bid to hit its target of ensuring that the British workforce becomes globally competitive by 2010.
The through-the-line campaign will promote apprenticeships as being a viable career choice, as the Government attempts to plug gaps in the manual skills industries.
The incumbent on the account was Chick Smith Trott, which picked up the work after a pitch against DDB in 2003.
The apprenticeships initiative has recently been brought under the banner of the LSC, and all work will come under the government body's campaign strapline: "Our future. It's in your hands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account