Leo Burnett scoops LSC apprentice task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 September 2008 12:00AM
Leo Burnett has been handed a brief from the Learning and Skills Council to relaunch the Government's apprenticeship scheme.
The agency, which already handles advertising for the main LSC account, picked up the business without a pitch.
The scheme's relaunch comes as the Government continues to invest in equipping people with skills and training in a bid to hit its target of ensuring that the British workforce becomes globally competitive by 2010.
The through-the-line campaign will promote apprenticeships as being a viable career choice, as the Government attempts to plug gaps in the manual skills industries.
The incumbent on the account was Chick Smith Trott, which picked up the work after a pitch against DDB in 2003.
The apprenticeships initiative has recently been brought under the banner of the LSC, and all work will come under the government body's campaign strapline: "Our future. It's in your hands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London