The Week: Media news - August to publish Choices
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 September 2008 12:00AM
August Media has won the contract to publish NHS Choices magazine for the Department of Health.
The publisher beat the incumbent, Dr Foster Intelligence, and two other agencies to win the account to produce the free magazine, which has a distribution of 1.5 million copies to GPs' surgeries and Citizens Advice Bureaux. It is likely to increase its frequency from twice a year to quarterly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%