The Week: Media news - August to publish Choices
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 September 2008 12:00AM
August Media has won the contract to publish NHS Choices magazine for the Department of Health.
The publisher beat the incumbent, Dr Foster Intelligence, and two other agencies to win the account to produce the free magazine, which has a distribution of 1.5 million copies to GPs' surgeries and Citizens Advice Bureaux. It is likely to increase its frequency from twice a year to quarterly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London