The World: Mumbai - TBWA\Worldwide acquires stake in TBWA\India
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 September 2008 12:00AM
TBWA\Worldwide has completed the acquisition of the 49 per cent shareholding in TBWA\India, which was previously held by Indian shareholders.
The acquisition means that TBWA, together with Omnicom, will own 100 per cent of TBWA\India.
Keith Smith, the president of International, TBWA\Worldwide, said: "The consolidation of our stake constitutes the closing of a very significant chapter in the history of TBWA in India. Our ability to deliver truly disruptive solutions together with strong creative work has really seen TBWA arrive on the advertising map in India."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign