Amway calls pitch for Europe DM brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 September 2008 05:55AM
LONDON - Amway, the multinational direct sales company, is on the hunt for a pan-European ?direct marketing agency.
The Alticor-owned company, which does not currently have an incumbent DM agency, wants to raise awareness of the Amway brand across Europe, through a number of promotional campaigns and business-to-business marketing.
The brief will also incorporate the production of a contract magazine for the brand.
One of the largest network selling companies in the world, Amway sells more than 450 health, beauty, homecare and personal care products, mainly through a team of personal representatives.
The Alticor group posted worldwide sales of $7.1 billion in 2007, making it six straight years that the company has reported growth.
This summer, Amway announced a corporate rebranding campaign in order to raise awareness of its health and wellness category.
The company has traditionally been better known for its cleaning products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Bids Exec / Bid Manager Network Marketing £35000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Manager-Corporate Display Advertising Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent bonus & benefits, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London