Amway calls pitch for Europe DM brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 September 2008 05:55AM
LONDON - Amway, the multinational direct sales company, is on the hunt for a pan-European ?direct marketing agency.
The Alticor-owned company, which does not currently have an incumbent DM agency, wants to raise awareness of the Amway brand across Europe, through a number of promotional campaigns and business-to-business marketing.
The brief will also incorporate the production of a contract magazine for the brand.
One of the largest network selling companies in the world, Amway sells more than 450 health, beauty, homecare and personal care products, mainly through a team of personal representatives.
The Alticor group posted worldwide sales of $7.1 billion in 2007, making it six straight years that the company has reported growth.
This summer, Amway announced a corporate rebranding campaign in order to raise awareness of its health and wellness category.
The company has traditionally been better known for its cleaning products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'