Amway calls pitch for Europe DM brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Amway, the multinational direct sales company, is on the hunt for a pan-European direct marketing agency.
The Alticor-owned company, which does not currently have an incumbent DM agency, wants to raise awareness of the Amway brand across Europe, through a number of promotional campaigns and business-to-business marketing. The brief will also incorporate the production of a contract magazine for the brand.
One of the largest network selling companies in the world, Amway sells more than 450 health, beauty, homecare and personal care products, mainly through a team of personal representatives.
The Alticor group posted worldwide sales of $7.1 billion in 2007, making it six straight years that the company has reported growth.
This summer, Amway announced a corporate rebranding campaign in order to raise awareness of its health and wellness category. The company has traditionally been better known for its cleaning products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire