Amway calls pitch for Europe DM brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Amway, the multinational direct sales company, is on the hunt for a pan-European direct marketing agency.
The Alticor-owned company, which does not currently have an incumbent DM agency, wants to raise awareness of the Amway brand across Europe, through a number of promotional campaigns and business-to-business marketing. The brief will also incorporate the production of a contract magazine for the brand.
One of the largest network selling companies in the world, Amway sells more than 450 health, beauty, homecare and personal care products, mainly through a team of personal representatives.
The Alticor group posted worldwide sales of $7.1 billion in 2007, making it six straight years that the company has reported growth.
This summer, Amway announced a corporate rebranding campaign in order to raise awareness of its health and wellness category. The company has traditionally been better known for its cleaning products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing & Communications Manager, Luxury Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, South West London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity