The World: Kuala Lumpur - De Kretser book will 'spill beans' on WPP Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
Michael de Kretser, the public relations pioneer, is to publish a "tell-all" memoir that will reveal all about his dealings with the WPP Group.
De Kretser promises his book, titled Long Legs & Lemonade, will expose the "real truth" behind a legal wrangle that he was involved in with Sir Martin Sorrell's holding company.
Earlier this year, de Kretser lost a legal case against MDK Consultants, the agency he founded, after accusations that he poached staff and clients. MDK is now a WPP-owned shell company.
"This book hopefully will clarify, simplify and add a little chilli padi to the world of public relations," de Kretser said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London