The World: Mumbai - Tendulkar takes up ambassador mantle for RBS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
The Indian cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar has become a global ambassador for the Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
The record-breaking batsman will represent the bank in a number of key Asian markets, including India and the Middle East.
Tendulkar joins a number of sporting stars who represent RBS, including the golfers Jack Nicklaus and Luke Donald, and the ex-Formula One champion Jackie Stewart.
RBS has invested heavily in its cricket sponsorship, and recently announced plans to sponsor the 2008-09 Twenty20 domestic cricket tournament in Pakistan. The bank will also sponsor the forthcoming India vs Australia Test matches, and the India vs England one-day series.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films