The World: Mumbai - Tendulkar takes up ambassador mantle for RBS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
The Indian cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar has become a global ambassador for the Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
The record-breaking batsman will represent the bank in a number of key Asian markets, including India and the Middle East.
Tendulkar joins a number of sporting stars who represent RBS, including the golfers Jack Nicklaus and Luke Donald, and the ex-Formula One champion Jackie Stewart.
RBS has invested heavily in its cricket sponsorship, and recently announced plans to sponsor the 2008-09 Twenty20 domestic cricket tournament in Pakistan. The bank will also sponsor the forthcoming India vs Australia Test matches, and the India vs England one-day series.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart