The World: Mumbai - Tendulkar takes up ambassador mantle for RBS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 September 2008 12:00AM
The Indian cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar has become a global ambassador for the Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
The record-breaking batsman will represent the bank in a number of key Asian markets, including India and the Middle East.
Tendulkar joins a number of sporting stars who represent RBS, including the golfers Jack Nicklaus and Luke Donald, and the ex-Formula One champion Jackie Stewart.
RBS has invested heavily in its cricket sponsorship, and recently announced plans to sponsor the 2008-09 Twenty20 domestic cricket tournament in Pakistan. The bank will also sponsor the forthcoming India vs Australia Test matches, and the India vs England one-day series.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'