Leo Burnett unveils posters for Miller music campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 September 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Leo Burnett has launched a poster campaign to accompany its live music marketing campaign for Miller Genuine Draft.
The agency has devised a series of free music concerts in Glasgow and Edinburgh, designed to showcase emerging musical talent.
The Mill events are supported by posters, as well as fliers, plus online partnerships and a response show on Xfm Scotland.
Jonathan Burley, the group executive creative director at Leo Burnett, said: Plenty of agencies are currently touting the old integrated/360 cliché around town.
But we’ve actually put our talent where our mouth is, pulling together a team from all our in-house creative disciplines – design, activation, digital, above and below the line – to create something truly unique and ambitious with The Mill.
SAB Miller, Miller Genuine Draft
Jonathan Burley & Garry Munns
Heads of art
Lance Crozier & Monty Verdi
Rory Neighbour, Ben Edwards, Isabel Moura, Lee Burns
Planner (creative agency)
Planner (media agency)
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push