Leo Burnett unveils posters for Miller music campaign
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 September 2008 11:50AM
LONDON - Leo Burnett has launched a poster campaign to accompany its live music marketing campaign for Miller Genuine Draft.
The agency has devised a series of free music concerts in Glasgow and Edinburgh, designed to showcase emerging musical talent.
The Mill events are supported by posters, as well as fliers, plus online partnerships and a response show on Xfm Scotland.
Jonathan Burley, the group executive creative director at Leo Burnett, said: Plenty of agencies are currently touting the old integrated/360 cliché around town.
But we’ve actually put our talent where our mouth is, pulling together a team from all our in-house creative disciplines – design, activation, digital, above and below the line – to create something truly unique and ambitious with The Mill.
SAB Miller, Miller Genuine Draft
Jonathan Burley & Garry Munns
Heads of art
Lance Crozier & Monty Verdi
Rory Neighbour, Ben Edwards, Isabel Moura, Lee Burns
Planner (creative agency)
Planner (media agency)
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London