M&C scoops Hyundai business
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 September 2008 03:55PM
Hyundai has appointed M&C Saatchi to handle its £12 million UK advertising account.
The business will also include a number of pan-European briefs that will occur on a project-by-project basis.
The agency will partner Innocean, Hyundai's in-house agency, on the account and will share the creative duties.
The UK account was oved out of the incumbent VCCP earlier in the week. Ther agency won the business in 2004 after a final pitch against Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Hyundai Motor America last week also shifted its creative work from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners to the World Marketing Group.
WMG, which is expected to take over the Hyundai work mid-way through 2009, already handles the brand's media accountability and creative media planning accounts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London