The World: Singapore - Quintet chase $50m Singapore Airlines account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 October 2008 12:00AM
Five agencies have been lined up for the Singapore Airlines media planning and buying business, which is worth an estimated $50 million.
Carat, OMD, Dentsu Media and Starcom MediaVest have all responded to a tender request for information sent out by the airline, as has the incumbent, MEC.
A second phase will be conducted shortly in which agencies will need to contest a request for proposal exercise. Presentations are expected to take place in the week beginning 3 November.
Singapore Airlines has stated that it is looking for an agency with integrated marketing communication capabilities, a record in managing online and digital media and experience in working with global brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account