The World: Singapore - Quintet chase $50m Singapore Airlines account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 October 2008 12:00AM
Five agencies have been lined up for the Singapore Airlines media planning and buying business, which is worth an estimated $50 million.
Carat, OMD, Dentsu Media and Starcom MediaVest have all responded to a tender request for information sent out by the airline, as has the incumbent, MEC.
A second phase will be conducted shortly in which agencies will need to contest a request for proposal exercise. Presentations are expected to take place in the week beginning 3 November.
Singapore Airlines has stated that it is looking for an agency with integrated marketing communication capabilities, a record in managing online and digital media and experience in working with global brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London