The World: Singapore - Quintet chase $50m Singapore Airlines account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 October 2008 12:00AM
Five agencies have been lined up for the Singapore Airlines media planning and buying business, which is worth an estimated $50 million.
Carat, OMD, Dentsu Media and Starcom MediaVest have all responded to a tender request for information sent out by the airline, as has the incumbent, MEC.
A second phase will be conducted shortly in which agencies will need to contest a request for proposal exercise. Presentations are expected to take place in the week beginning 3 November.
Singapore Airlines has stated that it is looking for an agency with integrated marketing communication capabilities, a record in managing online and digital media and experience in working with global brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%