Peugeot on lookout for direct agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 October 2008 08:00AM
LONDON - Peugeot is on the hunt for a direct marketing agency for its business and fleet range.
The car manufacturer is looking for an agency that can provide business-to-business marketing campaigns for all of its fleet services, highlighting its low-ownership costs and environmental practices.
Peugeot does not currently have an incumbent agency on the account, but does work with the customer publishing agency Specialist to publish Fleet Forum, a magazine aimed at Peugeot's fleet of car operators.
The direct marketing for the brand's commercial vehicles, which is currently held by Clark McKay & Walpole, is not thought to be affected by the review.
It is not known whether CMW, which picked up the £3 million commercial account from EHS Brann in December 2005, will pitch for the additional business.
Since working on the Peugeot account, CMW has produced a number of direct mail campaigns, including a mail pack that celebrated the launch of Peugeot's new Bipper, a small "city" van that launched last summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players £20 - £25 per hour, West London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Colchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%