Peugeot on lookout for direct agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 October 2008 08:00AM
LONDON - Peugeot is on the hunt for a direct marketing agency for its business and fleet range.
The car manufacturer is looking for an agency that can provide business-to-business marketing campaigns for all of its fleet services, highlighting its low-ownership costs and environmental practices.
Peugeot does not currently have an incumbent agency on the account, but does work with the customer publishing agency Specialist to publish Fleet Forum, a magazine aimed at Peugeot's fleet of car operators.
The direct marketing for the brand's commercial vehicles, which is currently held by Clark McKay & Walpole, is not thought to be affected by the review.
It is not known whether CMW, which picked up the £3 million commercial account from EHS Brann in December 2005, will pitch for the additional business.
Since working on the Peugeot account, CMW has produced a number of direct mail campaigns, including a mail pack that celebrated the launch of Peugeot's new Bipper, a small "city" van that launched last summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Art Director Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Mid/Senior Digital PM - Exciting Digital Agency - £45k Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, Slough