Peugeot on lookout for direct agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 October 2008 08:00AM
LONDON - Peugeot is on the hunt for a direct marketing agency for its business and fleet range.
The car manufacturer is looking for an agency that can provide business-to-business marketing campaigns for all of its fleet services, highlighting its low-ownership costs and environmental practices.
Peugeot does not currently have an incumbent agency on the account, but does work with the customer publishing agency Specialist to publish Fleet Forum, a magazine aimed at Peugeot's fleet of car operators.
The direct marketing for the brand's commercial vehicles, which is currently held by Clark McKay & Walpole, is not thought to be affected by the review.
It is not known whether CMW, which picked up the £3 million commercial account from EHS Brann in December 2005, will pitch for the additional business.
Since working on the Peugeot account, CMW has produced a number of direct mail campaigns, including a mail pack that celebrated the launch of Peugeot's new Bipper, a small "city" van that launched last summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires