Peugeot on lookout for direct agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 October 2008 08:00AM
LONDON - Peugeot is on the hunt for a direct marketing agency for its business and fleet range.
The car manufacturer is looking for an agency that can provide business-to-business marketing campaigns for all of its fleet services, highlighting its low-ownership costs and environmental practices.
Peugeot does not currently have an incumbent agency on the account, but does work with the customer publishing agency Specialist to publish Fleet Forum, a magazine aimed at Peugeot's fleet of car operators.
The direct marketing for the brand's commercial vehicles, which is currently held by Clark McKay & Walpole, is not thought to be affected by the review.
It is not known whether CMW, which picked up the £3 million commercial account from EHS Brann in December 2005, will pitch for the additional business.
Since working on the Peugeot account, CMW has produced a number of direct mail campaigns, including a mail pack that celebrated the launch of Peugeot's new Bipper, a small "city" van that launched last summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency