The World: Los Angeles - Deutsch/LA wins four-way pitch for Snapple
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 October 2008 12:00AM
Deutsch/LA has picked up the Snapple brand beverages account, following a four-way pitch.
The agency saw off competition from Cliff Freeman and Partners, Young & Rubicam and the incumbent, Laird+Partners, to pick up the Dr Pepper-owned brand.
The account win comes six months after the Interpublic Group agency was awarded the lead agency status on the Dr Pepper Snapple Group account.
Snapple spent $25 million last year in measured media, and has already spent $15 million up to July of this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London
- Online Channel Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 plus benefits, London