The World: Los Angeles - Deutsch/LA wins four-way pitch for Snapple
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 October 2008 12:00AM
Deutsch/LA has picked up the Snapple brand beverages account, following a four-way pitch.
The agency saw off competition from Cliff Freeman and Partners, Young & Rubicam and the incumbent, Laird+Partners, to pick up the Dr Pepper-owned brand.
The account win comes six months after the Interpublic Group agency was awarded the lead agency status on the Dr Pepper Snapple Group account.
Snapple spent $25 million last year in measured media, and has already spent $15 million up to July of this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films