The World: New York - MillerCoors calls review of its media business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 October 2008 12:00AM
MillerCoors has called a review of its media planning and buying account in a bid to streamline its agency roster.
The review comes after the brewer merged its SABMiller Brewing and Molson Coors operations in July of this year. The company is said to be saving $500 million in costs because of the merger.
Only agencies that are currently part of the Miller and Coors roster shops are open to the review, which includes Starcom, Initiative and Draftfcb.
The review, which is being led by MillerCoors' marketing services vice-president, Jackie Woodward, is expected to be concluded by late November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers