The World: New York - MillerCoors calls review of its media business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 October 2008 12:00AM
MillerCoors has called a review of its media planning and buying account in a bid to streamline its agency roster.
The review comes after the brewer merged its SABMiller Brewing and Molson Coors operations in July of this year. The company is said to be saving $500 million in costs because of the merger.
Only agencies that are currently part of the Miller and Coors roster shops are open to the review, which includes Starcom, Initiative and Draftfcb.
The review, which is being led by MillerCoors' marketing services vice-president, Jackie Woodward, is expected to be concluded by late November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- Design Director (FMCG) become £55-65K, Central London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'