The World: New York - MillerCoors calls review of its media business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 October 2008 12:00AM
MillerCoors has called a review of its media planning and buying account in a bid to streamline its agency roster.
The review comes after the brewer merged its SABMiller Brewing and Molson Coors operations in July of this year. The company is said to be saving $500 million in costs because of the merger.
Only agencies that are currently part of the Miller and Coors roster shops are open to the review, which includes Starcom, Initiative and Draftfcb.
The review, which is being led by MillerCoors' marketing services vice-president, Jackie Woodward, is expected to be concluded by late November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014