The World: Sydney - Agencies queue up to battle for Vodafone media
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 October 2008 12:00AM
Vodafone is to review its AUS$30 million media account.
Ikon Communications, the account incumbent, has already been placed as favourite to retain the business. However, the presence of Aegis Group, Mediaedge:cia, MediaCom, Mindshare and the newly launched Australian arm of PHD has ensured that the pitch will be highly competitive.
Both OMD and Naked will be unable to pitch for the business because they handle the Telstra account, while Mitchell Communication Group cannot pitch due to its involvement with Optus and Hutchinson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity