The World: Sydney - Agencies queue up to battle for Vodafone media
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 October 2008 12:00AM
Vodafone is to review its AUS$30 million media account.
Ikon Communications, the account incumbent, has already been placed as favourite to retain the business. However, the presence of Aegis Group, Mediaedge:cia, MediaCom, Mindshare and the newly launched Australian arm of PHD has ensured that the pitch will be highly competitive.
Both OMD and Naked will be unable to pitch for the business because they handle the Telstra account, while Mitchell Communication Group cannot pitch due to its involvement with Optus and Hutchinson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London