The World: Singapore - WPP defeats De Kretser in court of appeal
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 2008 12:00AM
The Singapore High Court has dismissed the PR guru Michael De Kretser's appeal against MDK Consultants, the WPP-owned shell company.
De Kretser lodged an appeal after MDK won a suit against him and the former chief executive Michael Rose for poaching its staff and clients for DPR Consultants, a new PR company that the pair were planning to set up in February 2006.
De Kretser, who founded MDK in 1983, maintained during the appeal that WPP was unhappy with him for refusing to sell the remaining stake that he holds in the company, and that he therefore should not be charged.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account