The World: Singapore - WPP defeats De Kretser in court of appeal
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 2008 12:00AM
The Singapore High Court has dismissed the PR guru Michael De Kretser's appeal against MDK Consultants, the WPP-owned shell company.
De Kretser lodged an appeal after MDK won a suit against him and the former chief executive Michael Rose for poaching its staff and clients for DPR Consultants, a new PR company that the pair were planning to set up in February 2006.
De Kretser, who founded MDK in 1983, maintained during the appeal that WPP was unhappy with him for refusing to sell the remaining stake that he holds in the company, and that he therefore should not be charged.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)