Coca-Cola calls pan-European creative pitch
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 October 2008 09:50AM
LONDON - Coca-Cola is reviewing its pan-European Coke Zero account, with Wieden & Kennedy and Santo believed to be in the running.
The move is part of the company's move to consolidate its agency rosters, and new work could appear at the beginning of next year.
It follows the appointment last month of Mother to handle Coca-Cola's 2009 summer campaign.
The same agency was appointed for Diet Coke's pan-European ad account in August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires