Coca-Cola calls pan-European creative pitch
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 October 2008 09:50AM
LONDON - Coca-Cola is reviewing its pan-European Coke Zero account, with Wieden & Kennedy and Santo believed to be in the running.
The move is part of the company's move to consolidate its agency rosters, and new work could appear at the beginning of next year.
It follows the appointment last month of Mother to handle Coca-Cola's 2009 summer campaign.
The same agency was appointed for Diet Coke's pan-European ad account in August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London