Coca-Cola calls pan-European creative pitch
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 October 2008 09:50AM
LONDON - Coca-Cola is reviewing its pan-European Coke Zero account, with Wieden & Kennedy and Santo believed to be in the running.
The move is part of the company's move to consolidate its agency rosters, and new work could appear at the beginning of next year.
It follows the appointment last month of Mother to handle Coca-Cola's 2009 summer campaign.
The same agency was appointed for Diet Coke's pan-European ad account in August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%