Coca-Cola calls pan-European creative pitch
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 October 2008 09:50AM
LONDON - Coca-Cola is reviewing its pan-European Coke Zero account, with Wieden & Kennedy and Santo believed to be in the running.
The move is part of the company's move to consolidate its agency rosters, and new work could appear at the beginning of next year.
It follows the appointment last month of Mother to handle Coca-Cola's 2009 summer campaign.
The same agency was appointed for Diet Coke's pan-European ad account in August.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Project and Operations Manager BIS Recruit up to £50,000 plus BUPA Share Options free beer breakfasts and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Business Forecaster / Modeller BIS Recruit up to £40,000 plus BUPA, Share Options, free beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on