Marsh joins Rapp in digital strategy role
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 October 2008 12:00AM
Rapp has appointed Russell Marsh, the former managing director of Agency.com, to the newly created role of group digital strategy director.
In his new position, Marsh will be responsible for working with clients including Barclays, Somerfield, Cancer Research UK and Legal & General. He will also be in charge of helping to further develop the agency's capabilities in the digital field.
Marco Scognamiglio, the Rapp group chief executive, said: "Bringing Russell in is a logical next step in the development of our digital expertise. He will be a key member of the management board as we put in place all the skills necessary to help navigate our clients through the changing consumer landscape."
Marsh left Agency.com in July. Before joining the Omnicom-owned agency, he worked for four years as a director at Fullsix.
Marsh said: "I'm looking forward to helping Rapp build on its market-leading platform and ensuring its digital expertise is seen as 'best in class'."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition