The Week: City News - Premier to retain brands
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 October 2008 12:00AM
Premier Foods has denied that it is considering a sale of its key brands as it looks to lower a net debt of around £1.8 billion accumulated by its acquisitions of brands such as Hovis and Campbell Soup.
The Financial Times had reported that Premier Foods was close to selling a number of brands in its portfolio, including Mr Kipling, Branston Pickle, Quorn and a range of Sharwood's sauces.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Resourcer Creative Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + OTE £20k, City of London
- Digital Project Manager - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Freelance E-Commerce Designer Creative Recruitment £150 - £200 per day, City of London
- Artworker AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, 26226
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign