The Week: City News - Premier to retain brands
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 October 2008 12:00AM
Premier Foods has denied that it is considering a sale of its key brands as it looks to lower a net debt of around £1.8 billion accumulated by its acquisitions of brands such as Hovis and Campbell Soup.
The Financial Times had reported that Premier Foods was close to selling a number of brands in its portfolio, including Mr Kipling, Branston Pickle, Quorn and a range of Sharwood's sauces.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford