Diary: Jumping off buildings! Life must be tough at AIS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 October 2008 12:00AM
When your partners' drunken antics mean that they're regularly being featured in Diary, you've got to go some way to top them.
So when the Archibald Ingall Stretton managing partner, Jon Ingall, saw that Stuart Archibald and Steve Stretton were in Campaign once again (this time for gently caressing each other on the Little Italy dancefloor), he did the only discernable thing that he could do.
He jumped off a building. But before you get too concerned, Ingall was safely secured in a harness.
Raising money for Cancer Research UK, Ingall joined around 20 AIS staff members last week, including the creative director, Matt Morley Brown, as they took to the roof of the agency's seven-storey Berners Street building.
And Ingall's meant to be the sensible one of the three.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%