Diary: Jumping off buildings! Life must be tough at AIS
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 October 2008 12:00AM
When your partners' drunken antics mean that they're regularly being featured in Diary, you've got to go some way to top them.
So when the Archibald Ingall Stretton managing partner, Jon Ingall, saw that Stuart Archibald and Steve Stretton were in Campaign once again (this time for gently caressing each other on the Little Italy dancefloor), he did the only discernable thing that he could do.
He jumped off a building. But before you get too concerned, Ingall was safely secured in a harness.
Raising money for Cancer Research UK, Ingall joined around 20 AIS staff members last week, including the creative director, Matt Morley Brown, as they took to the roof of the agency's seven-storey Berners Street building.
And Ingall's meant to be the sensible one of the three.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region