The Week: Advertising News - Iceland stands by Katona
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 October 2008 12:00AM
Iceland has shown its support for its brand spokeswoman Kerry Katona, after the reality TV star slurred her words during an interview on ITV's This Morning.
The supermarket chain has said it is working with the embattled Katona to ensure that she has a "clean bill of health and is able to continue fulfilling her duties as a mum and with Iceland".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London