M&C's Moszynski and Jarvie quit to launch start-up
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 October 2008 02:35PM
LONDON - Michael Moszynski and Alan Jarvie, the chief executive and creative director of M&C Saatchi's Middle East and Africa division, are leaving to start up their own advertising agency.
The new agency, called London, will open on the 1st November, and will focus on bringing in the best creative talents from London to work with clients from all over the world.
Moszynski began his career at Saatchi & Saatchi after graduating in 1986.
In 1995, he set up M&C Saatchi's very first overseas office in Hong Kong, along with Jarvie. On returning to London, Moszynski took on the role of developing the agency across the Middle East, Africa and central Europe, as well as working with clients including Silverjet and the Mandarin Oriental.
Jarive left M&C Saatchi Hong Kong in order to take up the role of creative director at the agency's New York office in 1998. Two years later, he returned to London, taking on the role of creative director responsible for a number of key global accounts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency