M&C's Moszynski and Jarvie quit to launch start-up
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 October 2008 02:35PM
LONDON - Michael Moszynski and Alan Jarvie, the chief executive and creative director of M&C Saatchi's Middle East and Africa division, are leaving to start up their own advertising agency.
The new agency, called London, will open on the 1st November, and will focus on bringing in the best creative talents from London to work with clients from all over the world.
Moszynski began his career at Saatchi & Saatchi after graduating in 1986.
In 1995, he set up M&C Saatchi's very first overseas office in Hong Kong, along with Jarvie. On returning to London, Moszynski took on the role of developing the agency across the Middle East, Africa and central Europe, as well as working with clients including Silverjet and the Mandarin Oriental.
Jarive left M&C Saatchi Hong Kong in order to take up the role of creative director at the agency's New York office in 1998. Two years later, he returned to London, taking on the role of creative director responsible for a number of key global accounts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications Manager Insurance Sector Network Career Consultants £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London