Halloween ad aimed at smoking parents
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 October 2008 04:00PM
LONDON - MCBD has created a Halloween-theme TV ad to persuade parents to give up smoking.
The spot has been launched by the Department of Health, and will break tonight.
The ad shows a young child who says she is not scared of spiders, clowns or the dark, but is frightened her mother will die from smoking.
The TV campaign is supported by radio, press, poster activity and internet ads.
Quit smoking for your family
David Prince, Senior Integrated Campaigns Manager, Department of Health
Position smoking as the enemy of family
onnie Scarlett at The Quarry
TV, Outdoor & Press
Friday 31 October
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London