Halloween ad aimed at smoking parents
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 October 2008 04:00PM
LONDON - MCBD has created a Halloween-theme TV ad to persuade parents to give up smoking.
The spot has been launched by the Department of Health, and will break tonight.
The ad shows a young child who says she is not scared of spiders, clowns or the dark, but is frightened her mother will die from smoking.
The TV campaign is supported by radio, press, poster activity and internet ads.
Quit smoking for your family
David Prince, Senior Integrated Campaigns Manager, Department of Health
Position smoking as the enemy of family
onnie Scarlett at The Quarry
TV, Outdoor & Press
Friday 31 October
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business