Mother New York produces US election ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 November 2008 11:00AM
LONDON - Mother's New York office launched a press ad today for CNN, celebrating Senator Barack Obama's appointment as President.
The long copy ad, titled "moment", ran this morning in The New York Times, The Washington Times and The Washington Post.
The ad promotes the news network by highlighting the significance of Obama's selection as an event in the course of history.
The ad states: "There is a moment when history lives in the present. When we can watch it unfold in real time, right before our eyes.
"And we can all assume our place in it. Some people live for history. We live for the moment just before."
Click image to enlarge:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers