Mother New York produces US election ad
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 05 November 2008 11:00AM
LONDON - Mother's New York office launched a press ad today for CNN, celebrating Senator Barack Obama's appointment as President.
The long copy ad, titled "moment", ran this morning in The New York Times, The Washington Times and The Washington Post.
The ad promotes the news network by highlighting the significance of Obama's selection as an event in the course of history.
The ad states: "There is a moment when history lives in the present. When we can watch it unfold in real time, right before our eyes.
"And we can all assume our place in it. Some people live for history. We live for the moment just before."
Click image to enlarge:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart