The Week: Digital Reviews - LBi scoops Etihad account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 November 2008 12:00AM
LBi has won the global digital sponsorship advertising account for Etihad Airways, the airline of the United Arab Emirates, and will now promote the company's sponsorships online.
Etihad has a number of existing sports sponsorship deals with the Ferrari Formula One team, Harlequins Rugby Club and Chelsea Football Club. The airline also secured a deal in October to sponsor the Telstra Dome in Melbourne, Australia, which will be renamed the Etihad Stadium in March 2009.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire