McCann to bring TAG to India
By Staff, Campaign India, Friday, 07 November 2008 11:10AM
MUMBAI - McCann World Group has announced plans to bring its new age communication company T.A.G. to India in the near future.
A company statement terms T.A.G. as "a strategic and creative think tank and communication partner" that will look at unlocking "the true value of the brand offering by putting strategic communication at the center of the solution."
T.A.G. will leverage skill sets across a diverse range of fields including digital, retail, design,web design, game design, brand planning and media to come up with communications solutions.
Prasoon Joshi, chairman of McCann WorldGroup India, said "We are proud to bring such a prestigious name to the Indian market which brings up to the minute world class strategic communication solutions capability to India. "
For more from Campaign India visit www.campaignindia.in.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London