McCann to bring TAG to India
By Staff, Campaign India, Friday, 07 November 2008 11:10AM
MUMBAI - McCann World Group has announced plans to bring its new age communication company T.A.G. to India in the near future.
A company statement terms T.A.G. as "a strategic and creative think tank and communication partner" that will look at unlocking "the true value of the brand offering by putting strategic communication at the center of the solution."
T.A.G. will leverage skill sets across a diverse range of fields including digital, retail, design,web design, game design, brand planning and media to come up with communications solutions.
Prasoon Joshi, chairman of McCann WorldGroup India, said "We are proud to bring such a prestigious name to the Indian market which brings up to the minute world class strategic communication solutions capability to India. "
For more from Campaign India visit www.campaignindia.in.
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart