Baileys ad features luscious lips
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 November 2008 04:20PM
LONDON - Baileys' new winter campaign aims to give the brand plenty of lip service, literally.
The ad, by JWT, features close-up shots of lips experiencing the taste and texture of the creamy liqueur.
The campaign, which includes TV, print and outdoor advertising, experiential and relationship marketing, and digital communications, urges consumer to listen to their lips and aims to visually evoke the sensual pleasure of Baileys.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views