Baileys ad features luscious lips
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 November 2008 04:20PM
LONDON - Baileys' new winter campaign aims to give the brand plenty of lip service, literally.
The ad, by JWT, features close-up shots of lips experiencing the taste and texture of the creamy liqueur.
The campaign, which includes TV, print and outdoor advertising, experiential and relationship marketing, and digital communications, urges consumer to listen to their lips and aims to visually evoke the sensual pleasure of Baileys.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity