Baileys ad features luscious lips
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 November 2008 04:20PM
LONDON - Baileys' new winter campaign aims to give the brand plenty of lip service, literally.
The ad, by JWT, features close-up shots of lips experiencing the taste and texture of the creamy liqueur.
The campaign, which includes TV, print and outdoor advertising, experiential and relationship marketing, and digital communications, urges consumer to listen to their lips and aims to visually evoke the sensual pleasure of Baileys.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition