HSBC ad follows Mumbai policeman
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 November 2008 09:45AM
LONDON - JWT has released the sequel to its "lumberjack" spot for HSBC - following the working day of a Mumbai policeman.
The ad shows the policeman directing traffic as if an orchestra conductor, giving directions, and moving illegally parked lorries.
The ad is set to music from Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro, and ends with the policeman returning to the bosom of his family.
The JWT global creative director, Axel Chaldecott, said: "We chose Vince Squibb to direct the ad because were looking for a director that could tell a story, not one that just got seduced by the visual side of things".
The ad was shot on location in Mumbai, India with the help of the facilities house Highlight Films.
Director of photography
JWT London & JWT Curitiba offices
Global creative director
Global account director
Axel Chaldecott, Antonio Rogoski
Paul Watts @ The Quarry
Pete Raeburn @ Soundtree
Munzie @ Grand Central
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London