Unilever calls review of global digital roster
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 November 2008 07:00AM
LONDON - Unilever is approaching digital agencies in a bid to expand the global roster working across its brand websites.
Agencies have been asked to provide information on their ability to work across a number of countries on a range of Unilever brands.
However, the roster will not be split on a country-by-country basis, but region-by-region; these will be Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia.
The work will involve build and upkeep of a number of Unilever websites from its major brands, which include Knorr, Hellmann's, Signal and Vaseline, around the globe.
The decision is not believed to affect the relationships with Unilever's existing global roster of digital advertising agencies.
In November 2006, the FMCG giant put together a list of four agencies to develop global online campaigns for its major brands, including Axe and Omo.
These were Dare, Tribal DDB, OgilvyOne and Momentum MRM. However, in March 2007, AKQA was also added to the list of agencies after it produced project work for various Unilever brands in the UK.
In October, Unilever handed the digital start-up Fifty Foot Squid a brief to handle the global digital roll-out of Dove's Self-Esteem Fund.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham