The Week: Media Reviews - MediaVest lands Europcar
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
Europcar has appointed MediaVest to handle its media planning and buying account, ahead of a multimillion-pound relaunch of the brand.
The relaunch, which will roll out at the beginning of next year, aims to highlight the benefits of using a car rental service during a recession. The appointment of MediaVest, which has also been charged with digital planning and buying for Europcar, comes after the brand appointed Ogilvy to handle its advertising account, and Harrison Sadler to run its press and public relations campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%