The Week: Media Reviews - MediaVest lands Europcar
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
Europcar has appointed MediaVest to handle its media planning and buying account, ahead of a multimillion-pound relaunch of the brand.
The relaunch, which will roll out at the beginning of next year, aims to highlight the benefits of using a car rental service during a recession. The appointment of MediaVest, which has also been charged with digital planning and buying for Europcar, comes after the brand appointed Ogilvy to handle its advertising account, and Harrison Sadler to run its press and public relations campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Ecommerce Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £32000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Store Design Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager lastminute.com Competitive with great benefits, Farringdon