Peta Buscombe to head Press Complaints Commission
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 November 2008 09:40AM
Peta Buscombe is leaving the Advertising Association to become chairwoman of the Press Complaints Commission.
Buscome, currently chief executive at the association, will take up the new role in April next year, according to the body's chairman, Mark Lund.
She will succeed Sir Christopher Meyer, who has held the post of PCC chairman since 2003.
Lund said: "We look forward to announcing a successor to Peta in due course to continue to make the case for advertising as a force for good."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester