Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 November 2008 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Should we be worried about Barack Obama? 35 mins 21 secs
Proposed tax increases may reduce consumer buying
power in the US and foster protectionist attitudes.
Seems like now's the time to persuade clients with 1hr 45 mins
the cash to spend it on television. Not only are viewing
figures up, but airtime has never been cheaper.
Needs must when the Devil drives. Gallaher's 1 hr 10 mins
experiential and field marketing brief is said to be
attracting lots of interest from agencies.
How long before the arrival of the BBC's proposed 52 mins 41 secs
65 ultra-local websites begin choking struggling
regional newspapers to death?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London