Eurostar appoints Rapp to DM account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 November 2008 08:30AM
LONDON - Eurostar, the high-speed train operator, has appointed Rapp to handle its pan-European CRM account following a pitch against EHS Brann and Tullo Marshall Warren.
Rapp will be briefed to work across three core areas - CRM, loyalty and e-commerce programmes. The appointment comes after Eurostar called a review of the account in May.
Good Technology and Gyro were both involved in the initial shortlist, before being eliminated from the running at the beginning of October. Proximity, the incumbent on the account, did not repitch from the business.
Louise Holah, the e-commerce, commercial and CRM manager at Eurostar, said: "We are delighted to appoint Rapp to this account and look forward to working together on the many exciting opportunities ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014