Eurostar appoints Rapp to DM account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 November 2008 08:30AM
LONDON - Eurostar, the high-speed train operator, has appointed Rapp to handle its pan-European CRM account following a pitch against EHS Brann and Tullo Marshall Warren.
Rapp will be briefed to work across three core areas - CRM, loyalty and e-commerce programmes. The appointment comes after Eurostar called a review of the account in May.
Good Technology and Gyro were both involved in the initial shortlist, before being eliminated from the running at the beginning of October. Proximity, the incumbent on the account, did not repitch from the business.
Louise Holah, the e-commerce, commercial and CRM manager at Eurostar, said: "We are delighted to appoint Rapp to this account and look forward to working together on the many exciting opportunities ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel