CheethamBell JWT wins Whitbread Restaurants
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 November 2008 12:35PM
LONDON - Whitbread Restaurants has appointed CheethamBell JWT to handle its £1 million integrated account after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
CheethamBell will be briefed to grow Whitbread's market share across its hotel and restaurant portfolio, which includes Beefeater, Table Table and Brewers Fayre.
The account win comes soon after the agency picked up the £5 million BMI baby advertising business. In June, it also secured the £2 million Chicago Town pizza above-the-line account.
Jane Clancy, CheethamBellJWT's managing director, said: "Whitbread is an exciting company on so many levels, entrepreneurial and dynamic in outlook. The brief gives us the scope to do what we do best, unleash the potential in each of these great national brands through vibrant, strategic and creative thinking."
Gerard Tempest, the marketing director for Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, said: "We feel that JWT is a strong creative agency and we are looking forward to developing a collaborative partnership with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Team Dahling Ltd £50,000 - 55,000, Central London
- SEO Executive Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Creative Director - Doha, Qatar (Tax free salary) MCG Associates Tax Free Salary, Doha, Qatar
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions