CheethamBell JWT wins Whitbread Restaurants
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 November 2008 12:35PM
LONDON - Whitbread Restaurants has appointed CheethamBell JWT to handle its £1 million integrated account after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
CheethamBell will be briefed to grow Whitbread's market share across its hotel and restaurant portfolio, which includes Beefeater, Table Table and Brewers Fayre.
The account win comes soon after the agency picked up the £5 million BMI baby advertising business. In June, it also secured the £2 million Chicago Town pizza above-the-line account.
Jane Clancy, CheethamBellJWT's managing director, said: "Whitbread is an exciting company on so many levels, entrepreneurial and dynamic in outlook. The brief gives us the scope to do what we do best, unleash the potential in each of these great national brands through vibrant, strategic and creative thinking."
Gerard Tempest, the marketing director for Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, said: "We feel that JWT is a strong creative agency and we are looking forward to developing a collaborative partnership with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Online Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum + Up To £45,000, London
- Account Executive - top agency, Liverpool Perfect Marketing People To £20k, Liverpool
- Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker The Workhouse Negotiable depending on experience , Swindon, Wiltshire
- 2x positions: Social Media & Senior Social Media Manager - Award Winning Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000 - 36,000 + benefits , London West End