CheethamBell JWT wins Whitbread Restaurants
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 November 2008 12:35PM
LONDON - Whitbread Restaurants has appointed CheethamBell JWT to handle its £1 million integrated account after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
CheethamBell will be briefed to grow Whitbread's market share across its hotel and restaurant portfolio, which includes Beefeater, Table Table and Brewers Fayre.
The account win comes soon after the agency picked up the £5 million BMI baby advertising business. In June, it also secured the £2 million Chicago Town pizza above-the-line account.
Jane Clancy, CheethamBellJWT's managing director, said: "Whitbread is an exciting company on so many levels, entrepreneurial and dynamic in outlook. The brief gives us the scope to do what we do best, unleash the potential in each of these great national brands through vibrant, strategic and creative thinking."
Gerard Tempest, the marketing director for Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, said: "We feel that JWT is a strong creative agency and we are looking forward to developing a collaborative partnership with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity