Pizza Express hires comms strategists
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 November 2008 06:50AM
LONDON - Pizza Express has appointed Goodstuff, the communications planning agency, to handle its comms strategy and Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle media buying.
Goodstuff's appointment, which was made without a pitch, will see the independent agency work on segmenting customers, media planning and management, local marketing, digital planning and brand partnerships. MG OMD was selected by Goodstuff to handle media buying.
The media agencies will work alongside other agencies on the Pizza Express roster, including the creative agency Isobel and Work Club, which handles digital advertising.
The appointments come as Pizza Express promotes its new pizzas from the Michelin-starred chef Theo Randall.
Andrew Stephens, a partner at Goodstuff, said: "Pizza Express is a great brand built on a real passion for good food and we're delighted they've chosen us to help them create a new communication strategy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity