Team Saatchi scoops Continental Airlines UK business
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 November 2008 06:55AM
LONDON - Team Saatchi has landed the £2 million UK advertising and digital account for Continental Airlines after a pitch against Publicis and the incumbent, Souk, which has held the business for 17 years.
The agency will now take responsibility for all on- and offline UK advertising for the US airline.
Team Saatchi's first brief is to produce a campaign, to break in January 2009, across outdoor, print and digital channels.
It will seek to promote Continental's new UK routes from Heathrow to New York and Houston.
The agency also plans to utilise online channels to build the airline's customer base and increase data collection.
Continental, which previously flew from Gatwick in the UK, is looking to attract more business travellers to the new route by positioning the airline as a more com-fortable way to fly than other carriers.
It has three daily transatlantic flights from London to New York and two connecting the UK capital with Houston.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London