Team Saatchi scoops Continental Airlines UK business
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 November 2008 12:00AM
Team Saatchi has landed the £2 million UK advertising and digital account for Continental Airlines after a pitch against Publicis and the incumbent, Souk, which has held the business for 17 years.
The agency will now take responsibility for all on- and offline UK advertising for the US airline.
Team Saatchi's first brief is to produce a campaign, to break in January 2009, across outdoor, print and digital channels. It will seek to promote Continental's new UK routes from Heathrow to New York and Houston.
The agency also plans to utilise online channels to build the airline's customer base and increase data collection.
Continental, which previously flew from Gatwick in the UK, is looking to attract more business travellers to the new route by positioning the airline as a more comfortable way to fly than other carriers.
It has three daily transatlantic flights from London to New York and two connecting the UK capital with Houston.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Interaction Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Content Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Senior Digital Designer - Integrated agency - London Network Career Consultants £200 - £280 per day, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency