The Week: Advertising Reviews - McCann lands Lloyds brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 November 2008 12:00AM
McCann Erickson Birmingham has won the £4.5 million Lloydspharmacy creative and media accounts.
Previously, Mustoes handled the integrated creative account and Starcom led media planning and buying for the high-street pharmacy. McCann has been briefed to create a television campaign, which will reinforce the pharmacy's credentials, and a digital campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London