The Week: Advertising Reviews - McCann lands Lloyds brief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 November 2008 12:00AM
McCann Erickson Birmingham has won the £4.5 million Lloydspharmacy creative and media accounts.
Previously, Mustoes handled the integrated creative account and Starcom led media planning and buying for the high-street pharmacy. McCann has been briefed to create a television campaign, which will reinforce the pharmacy's credentials, and a digital campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire